Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
TIGER BALM® has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. TIGER BALM® “Works where it hurts.”
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 8% (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum
– Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
– For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
– Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
– Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact PoisonControlCenter immediately.
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Product of Malaysia