Uses: Temporary relieves minor aches and pains of neck and shoulder muscles and joints.
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 10% (Topical Analgesic)
Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparabenm, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water
– Adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
– Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
For external use only.
When using this product
– Use only as directed
– Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
– Do not apply to wound, damaged or irritated skin
– Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
– Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
– Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Net Weight: 1.76oz (50g)
Product of Singapore