Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains, and sprains.
TIGER BALM® has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. TIGER BALM® offers a full line of quality pain relief products. Join the many that say, “Tiger Balm® works where it hurts.”
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 28% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 16% (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil
– Adults and children 12 years of age or older, apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
– For children under 12 years, consult a doctor before use
For external use only.
When using this product
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
– Do not apply to open wounds or damaged the skin
– Do not bandage or use a heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Condition worsens
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information: This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Net Weight: 2oz (57ml)
Made in Malaysia