- Yunnan Baiyao is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to help stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries in humans and animals.
- Yunnan Baiyao disperses blood stasis, activates blood circulation, and thus supports a normal homeostasis of blood clotting.
- Helps to relieve muscle pain associated with exercise and supports the health of the tissues, the immune system, and the nervous system.
- Capsule form provides accurate and consistent dosing
- Safe for usage in dogs, cats, and horses
Contents & Ingredients
- 16 Capsules
- Radix Notoginseng, Ajuga Forrestii Diels, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae Nipponicae, Herba Geranii & Herba Erodii, Dioscoreae Parviflora Ting, Herba Inulae Cappae
- Adult – Take 1 – 2 capsules by mouth each time, 4 times a day with water.
- For topical use: open capsule and spread powder sparingly over the affected area for immediate results
- Each blister pack is accompanied with a small red pill, called Bao Xian Zi, or commonly known as the “safety pill.” This pill should be taken in severe trauma cases and is said to prevent a person from going into shock.
Do not take Yunnan Baiyao if you are allergic to it.
If conditions do not improve or even get worsen after 3 days, discontinue it.
Not suitable for people with severe irregular heartbeat.
For best results, avoid consuming fish, beef, lamb, beans, and cold food at the same time.
Keep out of touch of children. Not for use during pregnancy.