- Chinese herbal medicated patch that helps activate blood circulation, reduce swelling, stop pain, and relieve rheumatism.
- This plaster is fairly neutral in temperature and can be used for acute injuries, even with swelling or inflammation. It is particularly useful for acute sprains with accumulation of blood and fluids.
- Each patch effective for up to 8-12 hours
- Easy to apply
Contents & Ingredients
- 5 Patches
- Camphor (10%), Menthol (3%), Borneol, Chinese Yam, Herba Geranii, Lanolin, Radix notoginseng, rosin, rubber, vaseline, zinc oxide.
- Clean and dry the affected area before application. Remove the attached film from medicated patch and apply adhesive side to the affected area
- Do not use more than 2 patches per day
For external use only.
Do not use other than as directed on wounds and/or on damaged skin.
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive irritation of the skin develops, condition worsens, and/or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get professional help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.