- The fine mist spray of Yunnan Baiyao Aerosol Spray helps to gently promote blood circulation, relieve pain, swelling and blood stasis. The neutral temperature allows this product to be used on acute injuries even when there is swelling.
- Yunnan Baiyao Aerosol Spray breaks up accumulations of stagnant blood and fluids and is easier to apply than the powder form.
Contents & Ingredients
- 2 cans: 30g aerosol can + 85g aerosol can
- Camphor (10%), Menthol (3%), Borneol, Chinese Yam, Herba Geranii, Lanolin, Radix Notoginseng, Rosin, Rubber, Vaseline, Zinc Oxide
- Yunnan Baiyao Aerosol Baoxianye (30g Impact Spray), Red Color Can:
Use first at time of injury, spray the affected area. For acute pain, spray again, after 5 – 15 mins. The active ingredients are more concentrated in Baoxianye (red-colored can) and should not be used on open wounds, cuts and grazes.
- Yunnan Baiyao Aerosol Spray (85g Maintenance Spray), Cream Color Can:
For continued relief use as a maintenance spray after using the red can OR on its own for general aches and pain. Apply at four hourly intervals until complete relief is felt. May also be used on open wounds to stop bleeding and promote rapid healing.
For external use only.
Not applicable to people who are allergic to alcohol.
Keep away from flame and protect from heat.
Do not use otherwise than as directed. Keep away from children and animals.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
Not for use in pregnancy.