Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies: minor aches and pain, muscular aches, sore throat, itching of the nose or throat, runny nose, headache, fever, sneezing, itchy watery eyes.
Acetaminophen 60 mg, Chlorpheniramine Maleate 0.667 mg.
Japanese honeysuckle flower, forsythia fruit, balloon flower root, burdock fruit, Chinese licorice root, corn starch, dextrin, FD & C yellow no.5 (tartrazine), FD & C yellow no.6, lophatherum herb, magnesium stearte, mentha herb, prepared soybean seed, schizonepeta herb, sucrose, and talc.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 6 tablets every 4 hours, Not more than 36 tablets in 24 hours.
Product of China
Do not use:
– for pain for mor than 10 days;
– for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
– a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchittis;
– difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist befor you use if you are:
– taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
– may cause excitability, especially in children;
– may cause drowsiness. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect;
– avoid alcoholic beverages;
– use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– pain or fever persist or worsen;
– new symptoms occur;
– redness or welling is present;
– sore throat:
– is severe;
– lasts for more than 2 days;
– is accompanied or followed by:
– fever; headache; rash; nausea; vomiting.
If pregnant or brest-feeding, ask a health professional before use.