Help Healthy URIC ACID Metabolism
Help Reduce the Pain in Joint
- Gout is a symptom of arthritis that occurs when uric acid crystallizes in the joints.
- Vitamin C helps lower serum uric acid levels.
- Potassium citrate: is one of the best mineral for gout. It can reduce the risk of excess uric acid turning into monosodium urate crystals thus causing a gout attack.
- Cherry Extract is also a natural anti-inflammatory agent, which may help in reducing both the production and release of inflammation promoting compounds such as histamine. It is very much similar in functioning to antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen), antihistamines, and certain antiasthma drugs.
- Devil’s claw contains iridoid glycosides, components believed to have strong anti-inflammatory effects. Harpagoside (one type of iridoid) is highly concentrated in devil’s claw root and has been reported in some laboratory studies to have significant pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. Devil’s claw reduces uric acid levels and is a natural cleansing agent for toxic impurities.
- Bromelain as an anti-inflammatory, an enzyme that helps with proper digestion of proteins.
- Grape extract is high in alkaline which lessens the acidity of uric acid and aids in its elimination from the body.
- Quercetin: the flavonoid quercetin inhibits uric acid production in a similar fashion to commonly prescribed drugs for gout. Taking Quercetin along with the enzyme Bromelain (to enhance absorption) helps to reduce the inflammation.
- As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily,between meals.
- UBB® Healthy Foot Support (Gout) is a well founded formula. It contains essential nutritions, vitamin C, Potassium, Devil’s claw extract, Cherry extract, Quercetin, Bromelain & Grape extract that might support healthy foot.
AMOUNT PER SERVING (2 TABLETS)
(seed-92% oligomeric proanthocyanidins)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.