Promote Mental Sharpness Blood Flow to the Brain
- Ginkgo Biloba works by increasing blood flow to the brain, and through the entire body’s network of blood vessels, which supplies oxygen and nutrients. Ginkgo effectively prevents lipoperoxy and protects the cell membrane from invasion of free radicals.
- In medical circles it is believed that, free radicals are the main cause that leads to aging and degeneration of memory. Ginkgo may also help prevent damage to your organs from free radicals, and also may block platelet-activating factors, which causes some skin disorders such as psoriasis. It is worth noting that Ginkgo does not affect the activities of heart, thus does not affect oxygen consumption more than any other cerebral expansion medicine.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant that decreases the need of oxygen by various muscles, helps vaporized the body, and softens vessel walls. It also prevents vessel atherosis, blood platelet clumping, and degeneration of nerves and muscles systems.
- Take two (2) softgels daily as a dietary supplement.
- Eliminating mental disorder and senior concentration dysfunctions, such as failing memory, irritableness, bad memory, and significant personality changes.
- Relieving dizziness and ringing in ears caused by partial ischemia
- Improving blood circulation, alleviating intermittent pains caused by ischemia in lower limbs.
- Enhancing degeneration of yellow spots and lower risk of age-related macular degeneration.
AMOUNT PER SERVING (2 SOFTGELS)
(Contain 24% Ginkgo Flacon Glycosides)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.