- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan is a widely used Chinese herbal formula known to nourish Yin of the Yin-Yang principles. The Chinese believe that there should be a balance in the body between yin (internal fluids) and yang (fire of life). Yin and yang are equal and opposing forces that should be in harmony for optimal health. When either yin or yang becomes too dominant (or deficient), disharmony in the body can occur.
- A deficient Yin can be expressed as sweats, low fever, dizziness, tinnitus, soreness in the lower back. Yin weakness occurs with age, sexual activity, or chronic disease.
- This supplement also supports the health of your circulatory and immune systems, kidneys, bodily tissues and lumbar region, along with your knees and ears.
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan contains Chinese yam rhizome which is an ornamental vine that grows extensively in Asia. It also can grow in North America, but it is unrelated to sweet potatoes in the US. Chinese yam also is known as cinnamon vine. The roots of this yam contain disgenin. Chinese yam can be useful in supporting the health of the male reproductive system and provide support for the joints. It supports the function of kidneys, as well.
Contents & Ingredients
- 360 Pills
- Prepared Rehmannia Root, Asiatic Dogwood Fruit, Tree Peony Root Bark, Chinese Yam Rhizome, Polyporus Sclerotium, Alisma Rhizome.
- Take 15 pills 2 times a day with lukewarm boiled water, in the morning and evening.
- As the herbal formula is a mild tonic, results may only be noticeable after 1 month.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Not recommended for long term use or in excess of recommended amounts, in cases of diarrhea, indigestion, painful or difficult urination, frequent copious urination, or excessive menstruation.
If you have severe kidney problems or disease, please seek the advice of a doctor, acupuncturist or health practitioner before taking this product.