Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Camphor 5%, Menthol 3.4%.
Chinese Rhubarb Rhizome and Root, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Dong-quai Root, Ginger Rhizome, Greater Galangal Rhizome, Green Peppercorns, Lanolin, Long Pepper (Piper Longum L.) Fruit, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Rosin, Safflower Flowers, Sichuan Lovage Rhizome, Sichuan Pepper [Zantho- Xylum Piperitum (L.) Dc.] Peel, and Zinc Oxide, On A Rubberized Fabric Support With A Paper Backing
Net Contents: 4 Plasters (Each plaster 2.75 x 3.94 in/7 x 10 cm)
Product of China
External use only.
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Do not use
• on irritated or damaged skin • on wounds
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have
• any concerns about using this product
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
• do not bandage tightly
• do not apply heat to the area in the form of heating pads, hot water bottles, or lamps (doing so increases the risk of serious burns)
• avoid placing on extremely hairy areas of skin to avoid irritation upon removing the plaster
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• excessive irritation of the skin develops
• nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
• you feel actual pain or experience blistering or burning after application (it is normal to feel a warming or cooling sensation)
• when using for pain of arthritis:
• pain persists for more than 10 days • redness is present
• in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.