Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscles strains and sprains.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 11% (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol.
– Shake well before using.
– Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
– For adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
– For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
For external use only.
When using this product
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
– Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
– Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– Condition worsens
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
Net Weight: 4oz (113ml)
Made in USA