Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains, and sprains.
TIGER BALM® ACTIVE MUSCLE GEL is a high-quality analgesic gel specially formulated for active people. It is non-greasy, easy to apply and does not stain clothes.
Massaging in TIGER BALM® MUSCLE GEL provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains, and sprains. Massage before sports or for pre-exercise warm-up. Use it after sports and exercise to soothe aching muscles and strains.
Methyl Salicylate16% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 8% (Topical Analgesic).
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 940, Citric Acid Monohydrate, FD&C Blue No.1, Fragrance Active Fresh 1, Methylated Spirit, PEG-15, Cocamine, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
– For adults and children over 12 years of age, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
– For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product:
– Use only as directed
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
– Do not apply to wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
– Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad.
– Do not use 1-hour prior t bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
– Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
– This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
– Store at room temperature.
Net Weight: 2oz (60g)
Made in Malaysia