Apply this Chinese herbal medicated product to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Camphor 5.5 %, Menthol 5.5 %.
Bicolor Artocarpus (Artocarpus Styracifolius Pierre) Root, Cinnamon Twigs, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Futokadsura [Kadsura Heterocita (Roxb.) Craib] Stem, Fragrant Angelica Root, Gleditsia (Gleditsia Sinensis Lam.) Fruit, Hen’s Eyes (Ardisia Crenata Sims.) Root, Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum Siebold & Zucc.) Root, Methyl Salicylate, Moghania (Moghania Philippinensis Merr. & Rolfe) Root, Securidaca (Securidaca Inappendiculata Hassk.) Herb, Sheep’s Ear [(Inula Cappa Buch.-ham. Ex D. Don) Dc.] Herb, St. Thomas Bean [Entada Phaseoloides (L.) Merr.] Stem, Swallowwort [Cynanchum Paniculatum (Bge.) Kitag.] Root and Rhizome, Vietnamese Sophora (Sophora Subprostrata Chun & T.C. Chen) Root, Wild Pepper [Piper Wallichii (Miq.) Hand.-mazz.] Twigs and Leaves, and Zedoary Rhizome
Net Weight: 2 oz. (60 ml)
Adults and children 2 years of age and older – Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Product of China
For external use only.
Do not use_
– on wounds
– on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product_
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if_
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
– excessive irritation of the skin develops
– when using for pain of arthritis :
– in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
– redness is present
– pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.