Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Camphor 3.54%, Menthol 7.64%, Methyl Salicylate 10%.
Chinese Nardostachys Root and Stem, Chinese Rubarb Root and Stem, Cinnamon Oil, Costus Root, Curcuma Wenyujin Root and Stem, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Erycibe Stem, Fragrant Angelica Root, Ginger, Gleditsia Fruit, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin Gum, Greater Galangal Root and Stem, Kaolin, Lanolin, Lithopone, Mineral Oil, Oriental Sweet Gum Resin, Paniculate Swallowwort Root and Stem, Periploca Sepium Bark, Petrolatum, Pubescent Angelica Root, Sandalwood, and Sichuan Lovage Root and Stem, On A Rubberized Fabric Backing Covered With Protective Paper.
Directions: Adults – apply the plaster to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Net Contents: 6 plasters (2.75 x 3.94 in/7 x 10 cm)
Product of Shanghai, China
For external use only.
Do not use:
– on wounds
– on irritated or damaged skin
– on children
– if pregnant or nursing
– otherwise than as directed
When using this product:
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
– excessive irritation of the skin develops
– nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
– when using for pain of arthritis if:
– in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
– redness is present
– pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.