Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Camphor 10%, Menthol 10.28%, Methyl Salicylate 15.43%.
Cinnamon, Clove Extract, Drynaria Root and Stem, Fang Feng Root, Fragrant Angelica Root, Frankincense Resin, Geranium Stem, Leaf, and Fruit, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin Gum, Gotu Kola Herb, Greater Galangal Root and Stem, Kaolin, Lanolin, Lithopone, Mineral Oil, Myrrh, Oriental Sweet Gum Resin, Paraffin, Periploca Sepium Bark, Petrolatum, Schizonepeta Stem and Leaf, On A Rubberized Fabric Backing Covered With A Protective Paper Sheet.
Directions: Adults – apply the plaster to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Net Contents: 6 plasters (2.75 x 3.94 in/7 x 10 cm)
Product of Shanghai, China
For external use only.
Do not use:
– on wounds
– on irritated or damaged skin
– on children
– if pregnant or nursing
– otherwise than as directed
When using this product:
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
– excessive irritation of the skin develops
– nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
– when using for pain of arthritis if:
– in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
– redness is present
– pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.