Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Camphor 3.1%, Menthol 2.08%, Methyl Salicylate 14.2%.
Black Pepper, Chinese Nardostachys Root and Stem, Chinese Rhubarb Root and Stem, Cinnamon, Clove, Costus Root, Fragrant Angelica Root, Frankincense Oleo-gum-resin, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin Gum, Greater Galangal Root and Stem, Immature Tangerin Peel, Lanolin, Lesser Galangal Root and Stem, Magnolia Flower, Mineral Oil, Oriental Sweet Gum Resin, Periploca Sepium Bark, Petrolatum, Prepared Ginger, Pubescent Angelica Root, Sandalwood, Schizonepeta Stem and Leaf, Sichuan Lovage Root and Stem, Somalian Myrrh Oleo-gum-resin, Sweet Basil Herb, Tree Peony Bark, and Zinc Oxide On A Rubberized Fabric Backing Covered With A Protective Paper Sheet.
Directions: Adults – apply the plaster to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Each poultice is effective for 4-5 days.
Net Contents: 6 plasters (2.75 x 3.94 in/7 x 10 cm)
Product of Shanghai, China
For external use only.
Do not use:
– on wounds
– on irritated or damaged skin
– on children
– if pregnant or nursing
– otherwise than as directed
When using this product:
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
– excessive irritation of the skin develops
– nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
– when using for pain of arthritis if:
– in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
– redness is present
– pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.