999 Ganmaoling Keil Flu/Cold Medicine 感冒灵颗粒Cough/Cold/Flu 感冒
- Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with common cold, fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Treatment of headache, obstruction in nose, running nose, sore throat caused by common cold.
- The ingredients of this remedy are specially selected for additional support during the cold season.
- Supports the health of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat, as well as the parotid gland. Helps support the immune system, respiratory system, nervous system, and gastrointestinal system, assisting the body’s natural abilities in coping with discomfort during the cold seasons.
- Product of China
Thin Evodia, Wild chrysanthemum, Rough-haired Holly, Spanish needles, Peppermint, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Chlorpheniramine maleate.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 packet 3 times a day. Do not exceed 6 packets in 24 hours. –
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before using.
9 Packets (10g each)
Sore throat warning
– If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
– This product contains acetaminophen, Severe liver damage may occur if you take. – more than 6 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product. – with other drugs containing acetaminophen. – 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
– Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription), if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use you have
– Glaucoma – A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis – Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before you use if you – have liver disease – are taking sedatives or tranquilizers – are taking the blood thinner drug, warfarin
When using this product – May cause excitability, especially in children – May cause drowsiness, if used with alcohol, sedatives, or tranquilizers – Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and consult a doctor – If pain or fever persists or worsen – If redness or swelling is present – If symptoms last for more than 7 days – Fever lasts more than 3 days – If new symptoms occur such as rash, nausea or vomiting.
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before using.